Flight MH370 - Have Your Say

News About Asia Only.....

Re: Flight MH370 - Have Your Say

Postby admin » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:02 am

Anybody noticed how odd the search areas are? Who is drawing these possible search areas? Given the data they have on the ping circle data every hour and the minimum and maximum speed of the plane given certain amount of fuel, any normal path finding algorithm should determine all the possible paths and destinations in no time. But these search areas with very sharp angles and various angle points are very far from being intelligent. The search areas may also have been pruned by the possible radars or ships along the path. However, it still doesn't look real and I think these search areas are for illustration purposes only.
Dialect Zone International Forums
TOS | FAQ | Privacy | Feedback
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:02 am

I feel so sorry for the people that had family on Flight 370 they may never know what has happened to them. It seems that if it went into the ocean there would be all kinds of things floating from the wreckage, it all seems so strange. I am worried someone may have taken the plane with intensions for another action like the world trade buildings or what ever. It seems we cant get things right because of someone not doing their job or just plain stupidity. Like with what has all happened with the airplanes and just like that they can flip a switch and not be tracked by radar, give me a break.
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:03 am

what if the plane was hijacked, because the way malaysian goverment treated Anwar Ibrahim, the hijacker has turn the plane back, aiming for Petronas Twin Tower, because its weird why they have to fly so far to North, if they want to aim Diego Garcia. So, the military shot down the plane, around those area, not far when the plane turn back.
well, this is just my opinion, i really..really hope MH370 were O.K. But it is so confusing...
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:03 am

U.S. Rendition to Diego Garcia can't be ruled out. It is the new world brought to us by the terrorists inside the Beltway. The war criminals inside the Beltway are #$%$ at being found guilty in absentia of war crimes in Malaysia. They dare not leave the United States now for fear of arrest.
Rendition is perfectly legal to these torturing mass murdering international criminals. They are still on the loose and their psychopathy will only stop until they are dead or in prison. This is guaranteed.
Until all the Bushniks, and baby killing war criminals are arrested and prosecuted, everyone is at risk and no one is safe. It is no time to get along to get along. No time to put your head in the sand. Your butt is waving in the wind for these power freaks to cut down at ease.
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:04 am

Fuel. Sure altitude and Speed are important. The main item associated with that is how much fuel did the 777 really have on board. Reviewing the Transcript yester I think the take off was around 17 minutes after they started it up. The 777 went to 25K and then was told to go on to the 35K. More time went by and when things started happening the aircraft if I remember what I've been reading went into a climb. That climb was to 43 or 45K. That action would have been done by pushing the throttles forward for more thrust and it would take another 10 minutes maybe. FUEL. It took a lot more fuel to do that climb. That's 10 thousand feet. The plane after stayed at that altitude for a little bit and then went back down all the way to around 25 thousand feet and then a turn was made somewhere here. On a turn the 777's right engine on a left turn was probably given more thrust to it make the turn around which uses more FUEL. Everyone knows you fly at one altitude going one way and another going back. To China it's 35K? Going home it is possibly the 25K. Does the 777 autopilot system include category III flying capabilities? Could the 777 have a return flight path heading for home that takes it to the 25K altitude and then fly on until the pilot takes it out to land. No pilot it just kept going. When the computer senses low fuel from the sensors did the 777 have an auto-land sequence that would take it down for a landing. Even though it was over water. They land on auto all the time automatically coming in off the ocean into San Francisco, LAX Long Beach and lots of other airfields. On the final approach the 777 could have been to low on fuel to pull up. Maybe the plane was sensing it was still over water and it just went into the water without breaking up. The search area may be way to far south. They need to run a pass over the area a lot more north. I don't think it made it that far. I think a lot of fuel was used up and it was going slower maybe even going against a head wind that used up more fuel that made it go down sooner than later. They haven't found anything where they are looking. I still think they are looking to far down that way. BOEING, where are you. Wasn't the system reporting still in the climb. BOEING should have information on how much fuel was on board and how much fuel was being consumed what was left. BOEING should also know about the cockpit autopilot system they have on board. Sure would be helpful to hear from them on this.
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:04 am

How in the heck does an airplane with 239 passengers just disappear? How?
admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Asia